Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lord Ganesh wall hanging


Drawing idols is not one of my favorite but the amount of satisfaction which I get seeing it is out of the world.

I have done lot of pencil sketches of idols so this time I wanted to do a piece of art  with all grace and panache retaining divinity of course.

Why Ganesh ? - We always start with him -:)

Lord Ganesh in this picture was outlined with black and colored with glossy golden inside and a grey outer acrylic colors.. Satisfaction on seeing a idol comes to me only if the idol showers peace and charm. I wanted to cast a spell on this with sparkling rays coated with lot of bright colors. Yellow, red and blue I think is apt for depicting rays and color of sun I presume. I used Wooden sticks for the ray pattern and colored them.
 
This piece of art can be wall mounted and cost of this is $14.






No comments:

Post a Comment